Film Reel 2020


This video is the most recent film reel that I made where I feel like it really represents who I am as a creator. The way it represented myself in the reel was by putting in all of the videos that I have been an editor for as well as a few others. I do think that this reel showed some of my best shots even though some are better than others in the reel. One of the things that I did that really stood out was use a scene from the featured film trailer we had last year. I mostly branded myself as an editor because most of the videos in the reel I was an editor for them, but on a few, I was also the gaffer. What I would do differently is make the audio mixing better because some shots already had music in them and I couldn't find the right balance. Other than the audio mixing I would pretty much do everything the same because I feel that everything else was really good. The experience I gained from this is that you can include anything you have worked on even if it didn't get finished as long as it looks good you can and should include it. One of my general thoughts I think that this is my best film reel so far because I spent more time on it than any of my others and I also really like all of the shots that I chose. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Project Review

Anatomy of Typography

Senior Capstone Final