Semester reflection

This semester was pretty good all of the videos we made were pretty good. My favorite two are the short film and the music video even though we didn't finish the music video. My partners for the music video were: Malik Alexander, Lucas Wright, and Jeremiah Henderson. The song we used was Cradles by NCS. We had some trouble with filming because not everyone was able to be at the recording because of work. We did what we could with that problem and got it done, but we couldn't get all the clips we needed. In the short story, I worked with DJ, Malik, Ariana, Caitlyn. The story was about these two teens named Andre and Draymond who were played by Malik and DJ, and they decide to rob a mafia boss for money. Then after they do they get jumped by two goons and taken back to the mob boss named Vinny where he will decide their fate. I was co-director and helped set up some of the shots and Caitlyn and Ariana were the editors. I thought all of the videos we made were good but these two were my favorite. How I used my time in class varied, sometimes I used it wisely and other times I didn't and had to do the work at home. I really enjoyed this class and will miss some of the people in it and Mrs. Zimmerli to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Project Review

Anatomy of Typography

Senior Capstone Final