Updated Film Reel blogpost




The overall concept behind the order I put my video clips in is progression. I start with the first thing I did in Ecomm and then go through all of my work up to the most recent. For the first few video assignments, I was the editor but for the last few I was the art director. I showed good cinematography by picking out the best clips from each video.  I edited the clips together using fades and cuts that matched the tempo of the song. What I would do the same is to keep them in order of the first project I did to the last one. Because I feel that one of the best ways to show what someone is capable of is the progression they have made throughout the year. What I would do differently is change the length of the later clips because they are too long. The only thing missing from my film reel is the music video that we are working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Project Review

Anatomy of Typography

Senior Capstone Final